San Francisco Car Insurance
Let WHINS Find the Perfect San Francisco Auto Insurance for You!
Winding roads, steep hills, fog, rain, congested freeways… San Francisco doesn’t exactly make it easy on drivers!
If you’re going to be driving in San Francisco, then you’re going to need protection from all of that and other drivers as well. But how do you know you’re getting the best possible San Francisco car insurance at the best prices?
The WHINS Difference
A lot of insurance brokers only sell one brand of insurance. This severely limits their flexibility and they could end up selling you a policy that doesn’t fit your unique needs because that’s all they have to offer.
Here at the WHINS Auto Insurance Agency, we do things a bit different.
- We work hard to understand what you need from your insurance in the way of coverage price
- Then, we work with dozens of insurance companies to find policies that match your unique needs.
- Finally, we bring the best auto insurance policies back to you and go through each one with you. We’ll show you the pros and cons of each, give our professional opinion and let you decide for yourself.
If you’re looking for car insurance in San Francisco give us a call today at (818) 233-0825 and we’ll help you find the perfect policy that will protect you and your loved ones.
Why You Need San Francisco Car Insurance
Yes, California law says you have to have car insurance, but that’s not why you should get it.
Having auto insurance is the best way to make sure you, your passengers and anyone else involved in an accident are protected. If you don’t have the correct amount or kind of insurance, you could lose everything you own!
Even the best drivers get into accidents. You could be the most defensive driver on the road, but if some cell phone texting, music blaring, eating in the car driver comes along and slams into you, you’re still going to need insurance.
Not being properly covered could devastate you financially and you could lose everything your hard work has built over the years.
How Much and What Kinds of Insurance Should You Have?
The amount and kind of insurance you should have is based on many different factors. Here is a quick breakdown of the major kinds and most popular options so you can get a feel for what fits your unique situation.
There are three basic kinds of auto insurance. They are:
- If you are found completely or partially a t fault, you will need this minimum amount coverage.
- This type of auto insurance is there in the event that your car is damaged by a collision.
- This gives you full coverage just in case your car is damaged by anything other than a collision.
There are also additional features that can be added onto your San Francisco car insurance policy like:
- If you, a passenger or people in the other car need medical attention, their doctor and hospital bills will be covered. Do you know how much one day in a hospital’s Intensive Care Unit costs? Having to pay that out of pocket would financially cripple most people!
- Emergency Roadside Assistance: Getting stranded in your vehicle can put you in some dangerous situations. Also, tow trucks aren’t cheap! That is why many policies have emergency roadside service available.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection: If someone without insurance hits you, you’ll be forced to pay out of your pocket and then have to go through the court system to try and get your money back. With this extra layer of protection, you won’t have to deal with all of that.
So what kind of auto insurance is right for you? How much coverage do you really need? Drop us a line today and we’ll fill you in and let you know what you need, what is a waste of money and what is worth paying for.
Get your free auto insurance quote by filling in your zip code at the top of the page.