We are a family owned independent agency and are working towards massive growth in 2016 and need your help to get there! We work hard and have a lot of fun while providing excellent customer service. We are a fun, friendly, supportive, and enthusiastic team and are looking for brokers who are driven, professional, self-motivated, and provide superior customer service. We pay $12/hour + 60% commission on new business, 40% on renewal business, based on your experience. We will help you get licensed. Insurance truly provides unlimited income potential - it's up to you how much you want to make!
Job Summary: Agency staff members perform the fundamental role of servicing customers, supporting the agency owners, and building strong relationships within the community.
Agency staff members perform the fundamental role of servicing customers, supporting the agency owners, and building strong relationships within the community.
As A Licensed Broker You Will:
- Ensure positive customer experience with every interaction
- Handle and process all leads (in person, phone, sales, service, etc.) in a timely manner
- Deepen relationships with customers by selling additional products
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Conduct needs-based policy reviews and update policies and coverage as needed
- Cross-sell existing customers where available
- Participate in staff meetings
- Prospect and generate new business through leads and referrals
- Generate accurate quotes
- Work well in a team environment and cultivate relationships with others
- Maintain proper time management and execute follow up
- Maintain accurate documentation in agency systems
You Posess the Following Traits And Skills:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to effectively work with teammates to ensure seamless customer experience
- Efficient and driven to fulfill customer needs
- Strong computer skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Candidate should be self-motivated and driven, reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Previous sales experience is a plus. Insurance Producer experience preferred but not necessary with a proven sales background.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Customer Service Representative
- Provide service & marketing/placing expertise to assigned accounts.
- Support agency & assigned producers by placing & processing new business & renewals.
- Retain renewals through provision of quality service
- Support sales objectives of the agency through cross selling, up selling, making inter departmental referrals & obtaining testimonials & referrals.
- Property casualty personal lines product knowledge including coverages, underwiritng & rating
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Technical & client relations expertise
- Good organizational skills
- Property casualty license required
- Agency management system computer skills required. We use Hawksoft.
- College degree, CISR, ACSR, CIC, or CPCU preferred.
- Perform all account transactions including applications, quotations, ID cards, endorsements, binders, claims, renewals, follow-up & correspondence.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming mail. & company requests.
• Conduct annual coverage surveys & recommend/sell additional coverage and/or increases in limits.
- Review new business, renewals, endorsements as needed to insure items are received as ordered.
- Obtain expiration dates for additional policies & follow through to make sales of companion lines on all mono-line accounts.
- Keep informed of new sales programs.
- Sell new personal lines accounts within agency established underwriting guidelines.
- Maintain client files on agency management system & use agency management system for all transactions.
- Participate in educational seminars/classes for improvement of insurance/sales skills.
- Maintain knowledge of current underwriting requirements of contracted insurance carriers.
- Maintain knowledge of policy provisions and any changes in these provisions.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
Licensed Insurance Broker
(Personal and/or Commercial Lines)
Must have proven track record of successful insurance sales & current California P&C Insurance License. Sell Property& Casualty Insurance.
BIG plus if you have a current book of business.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for client.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals, we use Hawksoft.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Select company that offers type of coverage requested by client to underwrite policy.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, property, marine, farm, workers compensation, umbrella, bonds, homeowners, boat and more.
- Easy commute from the 405 or the 101 in Encino.
- Casual Fridays
- Friendly, young, work environment